This is a Clilstore unit. You can .
HOW OUR EYES WORK?
Don´t blink or you miss it!
1. Choose one volunteer, preferably with light iris.
2. Fix the eyes on the flashlight
3. Observe what happens with the pupil
4. Complete the observation sheet about the process
A BIT OF READING...
The iris is the colorful part of the eye. When we say a person has green eyes,
we really mean the person has green irises!
The iris has muscles attached to it that change its shape.
Sometimes iris color is linked with people's character, so that each color express different
Now, we are going to check this statement through a SURVEY.
1. First of all, we have to argue what we want to know and what kind of information we need.
2. After that, brainstorming about the color and aspects of personality to ask for.
3. Get used to survey online tool: survey format, sentences correction, appearance.
4. Once finished it, we can collect information and make our own conclusions.
CHECK YOUR KNOWLEDGE
If you want to check your learning process or practice, here there is an exercise to find out more about the parts of the eye and their functions.
Short url: http://test.multidict.net/cs/5016