The importance of the water and the rivers.
Watch the video and pay attention.
Knowledge and game
- Introduce the new vocabulary by means of the usage of flashcards (written word and picture).
- Later, match the word to the picture using the flashcards in activity 1. Divide into two groups and the winner will be the group which could get more matches.
Follow the raindrop
- Fill in the blank spaces to explain the cycle of water. They will do in pairs and then they will correct on the smart board.
- Listen to the song twice and fill in the blanks. Later, read the lyric on the board and sing and dance together.
Knowledge of rivers
- Show a map on the board. One by one will go to the board and write down the name of the rivers or reservoirs they remember from the previous year.
- Guess Spanish rivers, click here:
Assessment of the previous activity.
- Give each student a complete map of the rivers and reservoirs together with a chart for them to fill in the gaps (names of the rivers).
- Read a text about the rivers. First time, do silent reading and later reading in a loud voice to improve pronunciation and intonation. Focus on new vocabulary.
- Solve a quiz about the reading.
Good luck and enjoy it a lot!!!