Today we are going to talk about Nocturnal animals
- Topic: Nocturnal animals.
- Watch the video. Remember the animals you see.
- Open your notebook. Draw the animals you saw in the video.
- an owl
- a bat
- a beaver
- a frog
- a moth
- a firefly
- Answer the the questions.
- Did Pip, Chirp and Quack see an owl in the daytime or in the nighttime?
- Did they see a bat in the daytime or in the nightime?
- Did they see a beaver in the daytime or in the nightime?
- Did they see a frog in the daytime or in the nightime?
- Did they see a moth in the daytime or in the nightime?
- Did they see a firefly in the daytime or in the nightime?
The animals Pip, Chrip and Quack saw are nocturnal animals.What does it mean?
They are active (eat, run, play) in the night.
They sleep in the daytime.
- Now, it's time for the presentation.
They sleep in the night.
They are active (run, eat, play ) in the day.
- Diurnal and Nocturnal Animals Sorting Activity. Look at the animals. Are they DIURNAL or NOCTURNAL?
- Which animal is a prey and which is a predator?
- A4 PAPER
- CONSTRUCTION PAPER / OLD NEWSPAPER / OLD MAGAZINE
- PENCIL, SCISSORS, GLUE
Drw an owl